A sphere is the three-dimensional geometric figure generated by the full rotation of a semicircle on its diameter.
Elements of a sphere:
• Center: Interior point equidistant from any point of the sphere;
• Radius: distance from the center to any point on the spherical surface;
• Chord: straight line segment connecting two points on the spherical surface
• Diameter: straight line segment joining two points on spherical surface, which passes through the center;
• Poles: points of intersection of the vertical rotation axis with the spherical surface.
How to calculate the elements of a Sphere.
Right Triangle Isosceles Triangle Equilateral Triangle Scalene Triangle Square Rectangle Trapezium Right-Angled Trapezoid Isosceles Trapezoid Rhombus Regular polygon Polygon names Circle Pyramid Triangle pyramid Square pyramid Rectangular pyramid Cube Prism Rectangle Prism Cone Cylinder Sphere