A cube is a three-dimensional solid figure to six identical square faces.
Elements of cube:
• Face: parallelogram with four equal sides.
• Base: horizontal face.
• Total surface: sum of the six face areas.
• Lateral surface: sum of the four face areas.
• Space diagonal: the segments line, joining two opposite vertices, not belonging to the same face. Also called cube diagonal
• Face diagonal: the segments line, joining two opposite corners of the same face.
Enter data using the point as a decimal separator. Ex 3,750.17 enter: 3750.17; The results will be shown after a click on Calculate.
Note:The accuracy of the calculator and its applicability to particular cases is not guaranteed.
Right Triangle Isosceles Triangle Equilateral Triangle Scalene Triangle Square Rectangle Trapezium Right-Angled Trapezoid Isosceles Trapezoid Rhombus Regular polygon Polygon names Circle Pyramid Triangle pyramid Square pyramid Rectangular pyramid Cube Prism Rectangle Prism Cone Cylinder Sphere Ellipse Parabola Hyperbola